What is Elder Law?
Senior citizens face complicated financial, medical, and legal issues. I help families sort through these issues, discover their options, and apply for the assistance they need to pay for long-term care. I do this through offering the following services:
- Consultation with an elder care coordinator to determine the best care solution
- Disability planning, including financial and medical powers of attorney
- Applying for Medicaid to help pay for long-term care
- Preserving assets when a spouse enters a nursing home
- Preparing documents such as a will or trust
Families may need all of these services, or just a few. I offer a personalized approach for every client.
If you have questions or would like to discuss a customized plan, please call me at the number below or send me a message by clicking the button below.