I empower my clients to protect their loved ones through proper planning.
Estate planning does more than just transfer property upon death, it can:
- nominate who will take care of minor children,
- appoint someone to manage money for minors and family members with disabilities,
- make your health care wishes known if you can no longer communicate,
- allow someone to pay your bills if you become incapacitated,
- minimize family conflict, and
- avoid probate.
Without proper planning, state law takes over and your wishes could go unrealized.
You do not need to have a large estate to benefit from planning. I provide high-quality, customized services, regardless of your situation. Tell me your story and let me put together the plan that is right for you. I will do everything I can to go beyond your expectations.
Contact me directly at 734.237.8507
or send me a message and I will contact you
We are located at:
32233 Schoolcraft Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150